Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Update

Wow look how long it's been since I blogged. I should be tarred and feathered.
So much has happened. I quit at the daycare. Gwyn went to school and by January 2009 I was back working. I am working at one of our elementary schools in the cafeteria. Bonus is I get to see DD #1 every day.
The girls are now in 3rd grade and 1st grade. They all are doing fine and I'm very proud of them. They are truly my best accomplishment.
I started making hats for the American Cancer Society with a lady that works with DH. They are for chemo patients. This is my way of giving to others in honor of my mom.
This week has been hard for me. This coming Sunday (28th) would have been my mom's birthday. I'm not sure why these days still get to me after 2 1/2 years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home