Thursday, August 30, 2007

Trusting?

Psa 62:8 Trust in him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge

Trust...reliance on the future, hope.

Do I trust? Do I really have future hope? After years of being taught that God is our source of supply I certainly hope I have trust. But then there is the occassional time that I focus on the circumstances around and forget to give that situation to Him to rely on for the answer. I know God can do so much more and better than I could.

Do you trust? What or who do you trust in? justice, a friend, a love, God

1 Comments:

Blogger Queen Bee said...

I put my trust in Him on a daily basis. Yes, I'm human and I still fret, but I do know that He is in control and has the best plans for me!

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home