Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I am amazed

It truely amazes me how someone can get to be 60+ years old and cannot do anything. One would think that by then you can get your own cereal bowl, make your own lunchmeat sandwich when the bread, meat, cheese, etc is all on the table in front of you.
Oh and my newest pet peeve is staring at me like I have grown a new eye in the middle of my head when you have nothing else to do.
If you want to care for my children and tell me you are doing so then please Please PLEASE don't take them outside and have me find you on the other end of the house or worse yet inside the house while they are still outside then look at me crazy when I ask where the kids are.
Please remember I am the mother in this house and when I tell the kids it's time for bed be courteous and stay downstairs you've been given warning they were going to bed.
Oh and when I tell the kids to get ready we are going away. If they are getting their shoes on and going to the toilet if you don't hurry up the next time I may just leave without you.
Thanks!

3 Comments:

Blogger Queen Bee said...

Oh my, they can join the ranks of Traci's coworker and Karen's coworker for amazing stories. I assume this is both of them? *HUGS*

2:45 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Hugs! Just remember, yours are normally halfway round the world while mine are in HANOVER. LOL!

More hugs!

4:25 PM  
Blogger The Cluck Wagon said...

HUGS!!!

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home