Friday, September 01, 2006

I HATE CATS!!!

I hate cats!!! This is the third or fourth Friday in a row that the neighborhood cats have dumped my garbage all over my yard. I can't understand why our garbage is so interesting. Everyone else puts their's out the night before too. We have the bags in rubbermaid garbage cans. One would think there's not much else we could do short of barbed wire around the cans to keep them out. They may never be back again though since this time they got my almost empty bottle of Pine Sol for a chaser. Hope they enjoyed last night's feast because they are going to be mighty sick from it.

Somewhere there must be a rule/law you can't leave your pets out to run a muck on garbage night.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

LOL i had to read your post over again and I figured out what a chaser was LOL I thought for a second you poured it all over the garbage... but then I was like.. humm chaser... lol sorry it was a long night... Reminds me of Over The Hedge tho.. did you see that yet? If not, it was cute!

11:33 PM  
Blogger Christi said...

Well I'd never admit it otherwise, but our 'problem' cat was caught and relocated. It seemed intent on using our yard as a bathroom - after I issed several warnings to her owner. I feel *slightly* guilty.

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home