Tuesday, August 08, 2006

A new face lift

I figured that I needed a new out look on things so I changed my background to this blog. I didn't realize it was going to take me almost an hour to get all my links back on and have everything lined up the way I wanted it. But it's starting to look a little like what I want now so I guess it's off to clean the house.
Yesterday I did some steaming the boarder off the girl's bathroom wall to so I can repaint it.
Looked at house in Colorado Springs online last night. Seems like all the houses for sale are either 2001 or newer or something from 1965-1980. Guess those houses in the 80s and 90s either don't want to move out or they never built anything then.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Woooo! I like the new page!!!

12:57 AM  
Blogger The Cluck Wagon said...

Looks great!
Was so great to see you guys over the weekend!
I'm already looking forward to next year.

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home