Monday, August 07, 2006

Fun Filled Weekend

This weekend was so needed. It was the weekend for the NEOct moms to have their annual BBQ. This year it was at Kim's. We had so much fun. I got two sets of the DVD players that were on sale at Target for the girls on the trip and they worked pretty well until Gwyn just didn't want in the car seat anymore.
Allan sprung the fact he wants to look into moving to Colorado. I told him I'd do whatever is good for him. Which I would but I'm sure it's going to eat me up leaving family. Oh and why didn't he decide this before we added the garage and extra room?
The girls did well in the hotel and even were asleep within only 20 minutes of turning out the lights.
Now back to Monday normal things and start worrying about getting the girl's bathroom as well as 3 bedrooms painted before the in laws get here on the 25th. Hopefully the contractor gets one of those bedrooms finished to paint by then.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Hey if you move to CO I will see ya!!!!! OFTEN!

12:26 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Well, the additions will increase your sale value...

We will miss you though, so you'll have to come back for the BBQ every year.

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home