Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Best news in weeks

Well I'm finally home from the Orthopedist. My mom took me. We went in and the nurse proceeds to cut the old one off. BTW it was blue almost the darker standard color for windows. Then the X-ray tech comes in and I have to make my way to the X-ray room. Get back in the room and the doctor comes in to ask how I was doing. My reply, "I'm still here." He then tells us that my foot has had an exceptional healing. What was going to take 8-12 weeks only 4 weeks ago is all healed. My only requirements are to keep shoes on it and no sandles or slippers and to come back in 2 months for follow up x-rays. I almost jumped off the table and kissed the man. My leg is a little weak and has shrunken literally compared to the other leg. Now I just can't wait to get out and drive again. WooHoo!

5 Comments:

Blogger Queen Bee said...

I'm so glad!! Take it easy on that thing, now.

2:55 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Cool! WTG! Be careful!

3:05 PM  
Blogger The Cluck Wagon said...

Woo Hoo!!!

3:51 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Awesome News!

2:15 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

That's fabulous news! Now just take it easy for a while, don't reinjure it!!

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home