Monday, March 27, 2006

Monday Monday

Well here it is Monday afternoon and where has the day gone? All it seems I've done is housework, feeding kids and getting laundry folded.

Why does the play room always have toys, paper, crayons, and pens on the floor? It can be cleaned and in 5 minutes look like it belongs in some listing of bomb sites. I'm considering getting that yellow caution tape and just roping the room off until the girls are teenagers.

Tomorrow is 3 weeks with this cast on and I'm ready to rip it off myself.

4 Comments:

Blogger Queen Bee said...

You've done more than me! How much longer with the cast? I can't even imagine how tough it is to do things with that on.

4:52 PM  
Blogger hapimumTo3 said...

The doctor said 8 -12 weeks. Tomorrow is 3 weeks so I'm hoping next week (week 4) when I see him he says it's healing properly and we'll go for the lesser amount of time.

5:09 PM  
Blogger The Cluck Wagon said...

My whole house is like that - everyday! lol.
I've just given up and we had adopted the "lived-in" look. It was very liberating. ;)
Hugs on the cast.

10:50 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

ROFL at the caution tape. Oh, do I need a roll myself for the playroom... oh, and Ali's room... oh, and Billy's... LOLOL

Hugs on the cast. That just stinks.

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home