Sunday, March 26, 2006

Momma never said there'd be days like this...

The girls have me wonder some days. Why?? Libby's been in a funk lately and everything is a *heavy sigh* or a *stomp the feet* kind of response. Makes me want to move out before she turns 13.

Allan asks the girls what they want to eat for dinner. Libby answered him, "Red Lobster." He doesn't realize that he needs to give them a choice of things rather than an open ended question about things like that.

Gwyn's new favorite thing to watch on TV is Sesame Street. Ugh! I love Grover and the gang don't get me wrong but you can only take so many repeats of the same songs they played for the last 30 years. I know for a fact its been that long because I watched them when I was little.

Oh we are having Chicken with stars for dinner. Mommy fixed that by saying Chicken Noodle or Chicken with stars when Daddy said mommy needed to decide.

Nothing much more today.

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Welcome to the world of Blogging ;) Chicken and stars are YUMMY!

11:22 PM  
Blogger Queen Bee said...

I'm guessing that's soup? Red Lobster is too funny. Probably more so because she's not mine, it's always cuter when someone else's child has a little 'tude going on. Becca's response to that question would have been McDonald's ;)

Welcome to blog-dom!!

1:11 PM  
Blogger The Cluck Wagon said...

Ok, does she do the hands on the hips thing too??? Kills me when Katie does it. I have a hard time not laughing at her and that just makes her even more mad. ;)
Welcome to blogging! :)

1:16 PM  
Blogger hapimumTo3 said...

No hands on the hips but definitely the rolling of the eyes.

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home