Monday, April 03, 2006

Monday Again

This weekend was great. Had a ladies game night on Friday. That was so much fun getting out and actually being an adult alone.

Saturday we did the weekly trip to get the things we need since I can't get out on my own.

Then Sunday was church and laundry.

They are supposed to start the garage this week. I'm so excited. We have been here over 7 years and finally getting the garage I wanted when we first moved in. Although I'm not holding my breath since we've been waiting on getting the builder to start the garage for a few months now.

Tomorrow is the big day to go back and see the orthopedic. I can't wait to get this anchor off my leg.

Now to choose which color to pick for the next cast?? Hmmm??? Any ideas?

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

TIE DYED! :)

3:47 PM  
Blogger The Cluck Wagon said...

What color is this one??
I'm a big fan of hot pink - if you're gonna have a cast, at least make it a flashy one. ;)
I'll be joining you soon in garage project land. :)

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home